Volkswagen AG (OTCMKTS:VWAPY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,400 shares, a decline of 30.6% from the March 15th total of 33,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 343,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Volkswagen stock opened at 16.04 on Friday. Volkswagen has a 52 week low of 14.38 and a 52 week high of 29.46. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of 17.90 and a 200 day simple moving average of 19.95.
About Volkswagen (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Volkswagen (VWAPY)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Volkswagen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volkswagen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.