Universal Media Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:UMGP – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a growth of 40.0% from the March 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 62,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of UMGP stock opened at $0.52 on Friday. Universal Media Group has a 52-week low of $0.11 and a 52-week high of $3.67. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.70 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.31.
Universal Media Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Media Group (UMGP)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Media Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Media Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.