Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:YATRY – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a decrease of 30.8% from the March 15th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.8 days.
Shares of YATRY opened at $18.53 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $19.14 and its 200-day moving average is $22.04. Yamato has a fifty-two week low of $18.17 and a fifty-two week high of $28.57.
About Yamato (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yamato (YATRY)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Yamato Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamato and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.