Aimia Inc. (OTCMKTS:AIMFF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 204,100 shares, a decrease of 24.7% from the March 15th total of 271,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 116,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.8 days.
AIMFF stock opened at $4.11 on Monday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $3.99 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.97. Aimia has a fifty-two week low of $3.11 and a fifty-two week high of $5.05.
Separately, TD Securities increased their price objective on Aimia from C$7.00 to C$7.50 in a research report on Thursday, March 31st.
Aimia Inc focuses on long-term investments in public and private companies. It operates through two segments, Holdings and Investment Management. The company, through its subsidiary, Mittleman Investment Management, LLC, provides discretionary portfolio management services to institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aimia (AIMFF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Aimia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aimia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.