ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:ASAZF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,031,200 shares, a drop of 23.8% from the March 15th total of 2,665,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 432.2 days.
Shares of ASAZF opened at $26.04 on Monday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $27.09 and a 200 day moving average of $28.55. ASSA ABLOY AB has a 52-week low of $23.22 and a 52-week high of $33.73.
ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (ASAZF)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.