Bolloré SE (OTCMKTS:BOIVF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 187,100 shares, a growth of 30.7% from the March 15th total of 143,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 61,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:BOIVF opened at $4.94 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $5.11 and its 200 day moving average is $5.44. Bolloré has a 1 year low of $4.34 and a 1 year high of $6.40.
Bolloré Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bolloré (BOIVF)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for Bolloré Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bolloré and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.