China Education Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:CHNUF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,700 shares, a growth of 26.7% from the March 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 6.3 days.
OTCMKTS CHNUF opened at $0.03 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.03 and its 200 day moving average is $0.03. China Education Resources has a 12 month low of $0.02 and a 12 month high of $0.45.
About China Education Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Education Resources (CHNUF)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for China Education Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Education Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.