Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited (OTCMKTS:GXYEF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,322,500 shares, an increase of 31.5% from the March 15th total of 1,005,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 12,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 105.8 days.
Shares of GXYEF opened at $5.84 on Monday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $5.73 and its 200-day moving average is $5.54. Galaxy Entertainment Group has a 12 month low of $4.42 and a 12 month high of $9.00.
Galaxy Entertainment Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Galaxy Entertainment Group (GXYEF)
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
Receive News & Ratings for Galaxy Entertainment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galaxy Entertainment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.