GREE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GREZF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 736,100 shares, a decline of 21.9% from the March 15th total of 943,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 7,361.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS GREZF opened at $8.97 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $7.96 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $7.59. GREE has a one year low of $5.72 and a one year high of $9.01.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised GREE from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $9.25 price target on the stock in a research report on Friday, March 25th.
GREE, Inc, a technology company, engages in the online media business in Japan and internationally. The company offers various mobile social games; and develops and operates titles on the Nintendo Switch and Facebook Messenger. It also engages in the live entertainment business specializing in the virtual YouTuber (VTuber).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GREE (GREZF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for GREE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GREE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.