HH&L Acquisition Co. (NYSE:HHLA – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,100 shares, a drop of 28.9% from the March 15th total of 12,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days. Approximately 0.0% of the company’s stock are short sold.
HHLA stock remained flat at $$9.82 during trading on Friday. 3,360 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 93,356. The firm has a market capitalization of $508.19 million and a P/E ratio of -17.23. HH&L Acquisition has a 12 month low of $9.60 and a 12 month high of $10.00. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $9.78.
HH&L Acquisition Company Profile (Get Rating)
HH&L Acquisition Co is a blank check company. HH&L Acquisition Co was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HH&L Acquisition (HHLA)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for HH&L Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HH&L Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.