JSR Co. (OTCMKTS:JSCPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,071,300 shares, a growth of 27.1% from the March 15th total of 842,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 10,713.0 days.
JSCPF stock traded up $0.00 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $30.13. 100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,300. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $30.13 and a 200-day simple moving average of $30.13. JSR has a 1-year low of $30.13 and a 1-year high of $31.50.
About JSR (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JSR (JSCPF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for JSR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JSR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.