New Age Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:NMTLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 168,900 shares, an increase of 29.1% from the March 15th total of 130,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 220,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.8 days.
NMTLF traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $0.09. 66,300 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 113,661. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.09 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.09. New Age Metals has a 1-year low of $0.06 and a 1-year high of $0.15.
New Age Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Age Metals (NMTLF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for New Age Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Age Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.