Nickel Creek Platinum Corp. (OTCMKTS:NCPCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 108,000 shares, an increase of 26.8% from the March 15th total of 85,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 279,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:NCPCF traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $0.08. 52,900 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 162,751. Nickel Creek Platinum has a 52 week low of $0.05 and a 52 week high of $0.13. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.08 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.07.
About Nickel Creek Platinum (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nickel Creek Platinum (NCPCF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Nickel Creek Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nickel Creek Platinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.