Separately, Barclays upped their target price on shares of International Petroleum from SEK 89 to SEK 114 in a report on Wednesday, April 6th.
International Petroleum stock traded down $0.04 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $10.07. The stock had a trading volume of 13,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,262. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.28 and its 200 day moving average is $6.66. International Petroleum has a one year low of $3.75 and a one year high of $10.15.
International Petroleum Corporation explores for, develops, and produces oil and gas. The company holds a portfolio of oil and gas assets in Canada, Malaysia, and France. International Petroleum Corporation was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Petroleum (IPCFF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for International Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.