Searchlight Minerals Corp. (OTCMKTS:SRCH – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 27,600 shares, a growth of 36.0% from the March 15th total of 20,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 159,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS SRCH opened at $0.03 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.02 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.01. Searchlight Minerals has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.05.
About Searchlight Minerals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Searchlight Minerals (SRCH)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for Searchlight Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Searchlight Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.