BetterLife Pharma Inc. (OTCMKTS:BETRF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 58,800 shares, an increase of 27.0% from the March 15th total of 46,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 90,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
OTCMKTS:BETRF opened at $0.11 on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.81, a current ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. BetterLife Pharma has a fifty-two week low of $0.09 and a fifty-two week high of $0.72. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.13 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.18.
About BetterLife Pharma (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BetterLife Pharma (BETRF)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for BetterLife Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetterLife Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.