DIC Asset AG (OTCMKTS:DDCCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,500 shares, a decline of 23.8% from the March 15th total of 16,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 13.9 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:DDCCF traded down $0.33 during trading on Monday, reaching $15.80. 1,400 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,086. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $16.53 and a 200 day simple moving average of $17.05. DIC Asset has a 1-year low of $14.88 and a 1-year high of $18.86.
DIC Asset Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DIC Asset (DDCCF)
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
Receive News & Ratings for DIC Asset Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DIC Asset and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.