FIH Mobile Limited (OTCMKTS:FXCNY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,200 shares, a growth of 35.5% from the March 15th total of 3,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.5 days.
Shares of FIH Mobile stock opened at $2.68 on Monday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $2.87 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.01. FIH Mobile has a 52-week low of $2.47 and a 52-week high of $3.50.
About FIH Mobile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FIH Mobile (FXCNY)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for FIH Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FIH Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.