Lifestyle International Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:LFSYY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, a decline of 24.3% from the March 15th total of 3,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 28.0 days.
Shares of LFSYY remained flat at $$12.12 during midday trading on Monday. The stock had a trading volume of 24 shares, compared to its average volume of 272. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $13.64 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.71. Lifestyle International has a twelve month low of $12.12 and a twelve month high of $22.98.
About Lifestyle International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lifestyle International (LFSYY)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Lifestyle International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lifestyle International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.