Towngas Smart Energy Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TGASF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,743,000 shares, a growth of 28.6% from the March 15th total of 2,133,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3,428.8 days.
OTCMKTS:TGASF opened at $0.52 on Monday. Towngas Smart Energy has a 52 week low of $0.48 and a 52 week high of $0.82. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.63 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.69.
Towngas Smart Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Towngas Smart Energy (TGASF)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for Towngas Smart Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Towngas Smart Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.