WisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged High Yield Bond Fund (NASDAQ:HYZD – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 24,800 shares, a growth of 31.2% from the March 15th total of 18,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 119,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
HYZD opened at $21.67 on Monday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $21.63 and its 200-day moving average is $21.95. WisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged High Yield Bond Fund has a twelve month low of $21.04 and a twelve month high of $23.01.
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, March 30th. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 28th were issued a dividend of $0.075 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.90 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.15%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged High Yield Bond Fund (HYZD)
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged High Yield Bond Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged High Yield Bond Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.