Siegfried Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SGFEF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,900 shares, a drop of 25.2% from the March 15th total of 22,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Siegfried stock remained flat at $$859.25 during midday trading on Monday. Siegfried has a twelve month low of $810.00 and a twelve month high of $859.25. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $818.86 and its 200-day simple moving average is $870.59.
Siegfried Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siegfried (SGFEF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Siegfried Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siegfried and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.