SMA Solar Technology AG (OTCMKTS:SMTGY – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a drop of 23.1% from the March 15th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.0 days.
SMA Solar Technology stock remained flat at $$4.55 during mid-day trading on Monday. SMA Solar Technology has a fifty-two week low of $2.84 and a fifty-two week high of $7.94. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $4.05 and a 200 day moving average of $4.34.
SMA Solar Technology Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMA Solar Technology (SMTGY)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for SMA Solar Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMA Solar Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.