Sonic Healthcare Limited (OTCMKTS:SKHCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 170,200 shares, a decline of 21.4% from the March 15th total of 216,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 130.9 days.
SKHCF stock opened at $26.06 on Monday. Sonic Healthcare has a 1 year low of $23.66 and a 1 year high of $34.42. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $25.76 and its 200 day moving average price is $28.56.
Sonic Healthcare Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sonic Healthcare (SKHCF)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Sonic Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sonic Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.