Western Areas Limited (OTCMKTS:WNARF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,100 shares, an increase of 29.2% from the March 15th total of 2,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.9 days.
WNARF stock opened at $2.80 on Monday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $2.55 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.41. Western Areas has a one year low of $1.59 and a one year high of $2.92.
Western Areas Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Areas (WNARF)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for Western Areas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Areas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.