Shares of NYSE AE opened at $37.74 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 1.37 and a current ratio of 1.47. Adams Resources & Energy has a 12 month low of $25.36 and a 12 month high of $39.59. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $35.06. The firm has a market cap of $164.85 million, a PE ratio of 13.67 and a beta of 0.98.
Adams Resources & Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adams Resources & Energy (AE)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Adams Resources & Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adams Resources & Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.