NYSE AIRI opened at $0.80 on Tuesday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.88. The company has a current ratio of 1.75, a quick ratio of 0.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. The firm has a market cap of $25.86 million, a PE ratio of 13.39 and a beta of 0.85. Air Industries Group has a 52-week low of $0.76 and a 52-week high of $1.44.
About Air Industries Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air Industries Group (AIRI)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Air Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.