NYSE DIT opened at $162.43 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.95, a current ratio of 3.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67. AMCON Distributing has a 12-month low of $115.60 and a 12-month high of $270.00. The firm has a market capitalization of $94.70 million, a P/E ratio of 6.02 and a beta of 0.77. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $164.40.
About AMCON Distributing (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AMCON Distributing (DIT)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for AMCON Distributing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMCON Distributing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.