Shares of Avalon stock opened at $3.45 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.82, a current ratio of 0.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.51. Avalon has a 52 week low of $2.99 and a 52 week high of $6.07. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $3.42. The firm has a market capitalization of $13.45 million, a PE ratio of 6.90 and a beta of 1.11.
About Avalon (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avalon (AWX)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Avalon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avalon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.