Vmoto Limited (ASX:VMT – Get Rating) insider Blair Sergeant purchased 35,523 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, April 12th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.41 ($0.30) per share, for a total transaction of A$14,564.43 ($10,709.14).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.85, a current ratio of 2.93 and a quick ratio of 1.97.
About Vmoto (Get Rating)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Vmoto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vmoto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.