StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Brookfield Property Partners (NYSE:BPY – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
NYSE BPY opened at $18.59 on Tuesday. Brookfield Property Partners has a 1-year low of $10.46 and a 1-year high of $19.20. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $18.59.
Brookfield Property Partners Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brookfield Property Partners (BPY)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Property Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Property Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.