Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG (OTCMKTS:PBBGF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 91,500 shares, a drop of 20.2% from the March 15th total of 114,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of PBBGF stock opened at $9.24 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $8.33 and its 200 day simple moving average is $7.37. Deutsche Pfandbriefbank has a twelve month low of $9.24 and a twelve month high of $9.24.
About Deutsche Pfandbriefbank (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deutsche Pfandbriefbank (PBBGF)
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
- Rite Aid Stock is Getting Cheap Enough to Buy Here
- Analysts Reel In Netflix Targets Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money in the Red-Hot Housing Market
- Banking On Bank Of America
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Pfandbriefbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Pfandbriefbank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.