Shares of NYSE:IHT opened at $2.99 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.32. The company has a current ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.50. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a 12-month low of $1.90 and a 12-month high of $14.77. The firm has a market cap of $26.98 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -29.85 and a beta of 0.06.
About InnSuites Hospitality Trust (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.