Mitie Group plc (LON:MTO – Get Rating) insider Phillip Bentley bought 294 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, April 13th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 51 ($0.66) per share, with a total value of £149.94 ($195.08).
Phillip Bentley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 7th, Phillip Bentley bought 210,748 shares of Mitie Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 47 ($0.61) per share, with a total value of £99,051.56 ($128,872.70).
- On Monday, February 7th, Phillip Bentley acquired 69,017 shares of Mitie Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 60 ($0.78) per share, with a total value of £41,410.20 ($53,877.44).
LON MTO traded down GBX 0.17 ($0.00) on Tuesday, hitting GBX 51.63 ($0.67). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 868,555 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,405,203. Mitie Group plc has a 52-week low of GBX 44.70 ($0.58) and a 52-week high of GBX 79 ($1.03). The company has a current ratio of 1.08, a quick ratio of 1.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 67.68. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 55.77 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 61.43. The firm has a market cap of £738.86 million and a P/E ratio of 14.39.
Mitie Group plc, through with its subsidiaries, provides strategic outsourcing services in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company operates in six segments: Business Services, Technical Services, Care & Custody, Landscapes, Waste, and Interserve. The Business Services segment offers security services, such as manned guarding and technology-backed monitoring solutions, together with fire and security systems installations; cleaning focuses on general, specialist, and technical cleaning services that include clean rooms, high-security environments, and window cleaning; and office services comprises document management, vetting, and front of house.
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Mitie Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitie Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.