Payoneer Global Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYOW – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 50,700 shares, a drop of 19.9% from the March 15th total of 63,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 91,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
PAYOW stock opened at $0.92 on Tuesday. Payoneer Global has a 12 month low of $0.91 and a 12 month high of $3.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Payoneer Global (PAYOW)
- Rite Aid Stock is Getting Cheap Enough to Buy Here
- Analysts Reel In Netflix Targets Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money in the Red-Hot Housing Market
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
Receive News & Ratings for Payoneer Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Payoneer Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.