Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SENR – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decrease of 20.0% from the March 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 42,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
SENR stock opened at $0.08 on Tuesday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.10 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.16. Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources has a 52 week low of $0.02 and a 52 week high of $0.45.
Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources (SENR)
- Rite Aid Stock is Getting Cheap Enough to Buy Here
- Analysts Reel In Netflix Targets Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money in the Red-Hot Housing Market
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
Receive News & Ratings for Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.