Shares of Great Panther Mining stock opened at $0.23 on Tuesday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.25. Great Panther Mining has a 1 year low of $0.16 and a 1 year high of $0.90. The firm has a market cap of $103.21 million, a P/E ratio of -2.09 and a beta of 1.69. The company has a quick ratio of 0.73, a current ratio of 1.00 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07.
About Great Panther Mining (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Panther Mining (GPL)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Great Panther Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Panther Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.