Shares of UUU opened at $3.42 on Tuesday. Universal Security Instruments has a one year low of $2.27 and a one year high of $9.55. The company has a market capitalization of $7.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -31.09 and a beta of 1.76. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $3.71.
About Universal Security Instruments (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Security Instruments (UUU)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Security Instruments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Security Instruments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.