NYSE VGZ opened at $1.07 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $125.39 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.64 and a beta of 1.34. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.94. Vista Gold has a 1-year low of $0.59 and a 1-year high of $1.40.
About Vista Gold (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.