Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:YFGSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 89,400 shares, a drop of 19.8% from the March 15th total of 111,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 447.0 days.
OTCMKTS YFGSF opened at $5.49 on Tuesday. Yamaguchi Financial Group has a 1-year low of $5.49 and a 1-year high of $5.49. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.49 and its 200-day simple moving average is $5.49.
About Yamaguchi Financial Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yamaguchi Financial Group (YFGSF)
- Analysts Reel In Netflix Targets Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money in the Red-Hot Housing Market
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Yamaguchi Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamaguchi Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.