BAE Systems plc (LON:BA – Get Rating) insider Charles Woodburn bought 20 shares of BAE Systems stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 14th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 762 ($9.91) per share, for a total transaction of £152.40 ($198.28).
Charles Woodburn also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, March 22nd, Charles Woodburn sold 25,216 shares of BAE Systems stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 734 ($9.55), for a total value of £185,085.44 ($240,808.53).
- On Monday, February 14th, Charles Woodburn bought 24 shares of BAE Systems stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 607 ($7.90) per share, for a total transaction of £145.68 ($189.54).
Shares of BAE Systems stock traded down GBX 5.40 ($0.07) on Wednesday, reaching GBX 760 ($9.89). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,074,090 shares. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 700.34 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 613.82.
BA has been the topic of a number of recent analyst reports. Morgan Stanley reiterated an “equal weight” rating on shares of BAE Systems in a research note on Wednesday, March 9th. Barclays reissued an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 900 ($11.71) price target on shares of BAE Systems in a research report on Friday, March 25th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised BAE Systems to a “neutral” rating and increased their price target for the stock from GBX 555 ($7.22) to GBX 630 ($8.20) in a research report on Friday, February 25th. Berenberg Bank reissued a “buy” rating and set a GBX 850 ($11.06) price target on shares of BAE Systems in a research report on Tuesday, March 22nd. Finally, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft increased their price target on BAE Systems from GBX 670 ($8.72) to GBX 860 ($11.19) and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, April 12th. Two analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the company currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of GBX 786.33 ($10.23).
BAE Systems Company Profile (Get Rating)
BAE Systems plc provides defense, aerospace, and security solutions worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Electronic Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, Platforms & Services (US), Air, and Maritime. The Electronic Systems segment offers electronic warfare systems, navigation systems, electro-optical sensors, military and commercial digital engine and flight controls, precision guidance and seeker solutions, military communication systems and data links, persistent surveillance systems, space electronics, and electric drive propulsion systems.
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for BAE Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BAE Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.