Capreit (TSE:CAR – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Tuesday, April 19th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, April 29th will be given a dividend of 0.121 per share on Monday, May 16th. This represents a $1.45 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 28th.
Capreit has a 1-year low of C$20.71 and a 1-year high of C$50.88.
Capreit (TSE:CAR – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 23rd. The company reported C$3.72 earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of C$240.68 million for the quarter.
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Constellation Brands Stock is Launching Towards New Highs
- 3 Analyst Favorite Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for Capreit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capreit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.