Carr’s Group stock opened at GBX 148 ($1.93) on Wednesday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 151.99 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 151.58. The firm has a market capitalization of £139.09 million and a PE ratio of 18.27. Carr’s Group has a 1-year low of GBX 132.20 ($1.72) and a 1-year high of GBX 168.50 ($2.19). The company has a current ratio of 1.62, a quick ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.75.
About Carr’s Group (Get Rating)
- Constellation Brands Stock is Launching Towards New Highs
- 3 Analyst Favorite Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Does PNC Financial Stock Belong in Your Portfolio?
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Carr's Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carr's Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.