Chartwell Retirement Residences (TSE:CSH – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, April 18th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, April 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.051 per share on Monday, May 16th. This represents a $0.61 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, April 28th.
Chartwell Retirement Residences (TSE:CSH – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 24th. The company reported C$0.08 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of C$0.15 by C($0.07). The business had revenue of C$227.33 million for the quarter.
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Constellation Brands Stock is Launching Towards New Highs
- 3 Analyst Favorite Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for Chartwell Retirement Residences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chartwell Retirement Residences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.