FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ:FATBP – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, April 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 10th will be paid a dividend of 0.1719 per share on Friday, May 20th. This represents a $2.06 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 16.37%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 9th.
Shares of FATBP traded up $0.10 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $12.60. The stock had a trading volume of 386 shares, compared to its average volume of 25,590. FAT Brands has a 1-year low of $11.50 and a 1-year high of $25.00.
About FAT Brands (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FAT Brands (FATBP)
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for FAT Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FAT Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.