Impax Asset Management Group plc (LON:IPX – Get Rating) insider Ian Simm sold 2,200 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, April 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 904 ($11.76), for a total transaction of £19,888 ($25,875.62).
Ian Simm also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 30th, Ian Simm sold 1,300 shares of Impax Asset Management Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 967 ($12.58), for a total transaction of £12,571 ($16,355.71).
Shares of LON:IPX remained flat at $GBX 908 ($11.81) during trading on Wednesday. 126,554 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 279,278. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 930.88 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 1,138.47. The firm has a market cap of £1.20 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.97. Impax Asset Management Group plc has a 52 week low of GBX 740 ($9.63) and a 52 week high of GBX 1,508 ($19.62). The company has a current ratio of 2.28, a quick ratio of 1.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.53.
Impax Asset Management Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Impax Asset Management Group plc is a publicly owned investment manager. Through its subsidiaries, it provides investment services to funds specializing in the environmental markets sector, with a focus on alternative energy, water, and waste sectors, primarily in the United Kingdom. It manages a range of funds and segregated accounts on behalf of institutional and private investors.
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for Impax Asset Management Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impax Asset Management Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.