Lotus Resources Limited (ASX:LOT – Get Rating) insider Grant Davey sold 5,500,000 shares of Lotus Resources stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, April 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$0.38 ($0.28), for a total value of A$2,106,500.00 ($1,548,897.06).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.08, a quick ratio of 4.09 and a current ratio of 4.24.
Lotus Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for Lotus Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lotus Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.