Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc (LON:MAB1 – Get Rating) insider Lucy Tilley purchased 22 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, April 14th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,330 ($17.30) per share, with a total value of £292.60 ($380.69).
Lucy Tilley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 14th, Lucy Tilley purchased 28 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,115 ($14.51) per share, with a total value of £312.20 ($406.19).
Shares of LON MAB1 opened at GBX 1,190 ($15.48) on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of £633.14 million and a PE ratio of 35.14. The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 1,163.53 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 1,281.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.42, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.27. Mortgage Advice Bureau has a one year low of GBX 1,014.55 ($13.20) and a one year high of GBX 1,500 ($19.52).
Separately, Shore Capital reissued a “hold” rating on shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau in a report on Thursday, January 27th.
About Mortgage Advice Bureau (Get Rating)
Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides mortgage advice services in the United Kingdom. The company provides advice on approximately 12,000 residential and buy-to-let mortgage products through mortgage intermediaries. It also offers advice on protection and general insurance products.
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Constellation Brands Stock is Launching Towards New Highs
- 3 Analyst Favorite Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Does PNC Financial Stock Belong in Your Portfolio?
Receive News & Ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.