Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group upped their price objective on shares of Orezone Gold from C$2.75 to C$3.25 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, April 7th.
ORZCF stock traded down $0.05 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $1.32. 28,689 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 44,065. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.04. Orezone Gold has a 12 month low of $0.76 and a 12 month high of $1.43.
Orezone Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties. Its flagship property is the 90%-owned BomborÃ© gold project located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orezone Gold (ORZCF)
- Highly Valued Abbot Laboratories Could Move Lower
- Baker Hughes, Another Buy-The-Dip Opportunity In Oilfield Services
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Falls Back to 2018 Levels
- Is Turning Point Therapeutics Stock at a Turning Point?
- Buy Haliburton On Post-Earnings Weakness
Receive News & Ratings for Orezone Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orezone Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.