Shares of NYSE TGB traded down $0.06 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $2.25. The stock had a trading volume of 1,334,791 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,964,462. Taseko Mines has a fifty-two week low of $1.49 and a fifty-two week high of $2.67. The company has a current ratio of 3.26, a quick ratio of 2.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.43. The stock has a market capitalization of $643.45 million, a PE ratio of 22.50 and a beta of 2.24.
About Taseko Mines (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taseko Mines (TGB)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Taseko Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taseko Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.